Last Modified: October 1, 2019
StickTech Innovations LLC is a multi-media messaging service company. StickText is a multimedia messaging app that enhances your iMessage experience by providing you with new interactive ways to express yourself through customizable messages, stickers and gifs, many of which you can create and send in real-time!
1. What Information Do We Collect?
Information You Choose to Give Us By Downloading and Using StickText
When you use StickText we may collect basic information linked to your Apple App Store account.
You’ll also provide us certain information while using our service regarding the messages, stickers and “StickTexts” you send. Keep in mind that any user you send messages, stickers, StickTexts, and other content to can save that content or copy it outside the messaging application. We DO NOT collect content you create on our service, such as specific words used in your messages or custom stickers, nor do we have the ability to access or collect content from any of your phone’s applications, including iMessage.
We may also collect information about which features you’ve used and how you’ve used them. We might know, for instance, that you sent a sticker in a particular font or color, used the StickText app for a certain period of time, and sent a few “StickTexts” to friends. Here’s are some more details about the types of information we collect when you use our service:
a. Usage Information.
We collect information about your activity through our service. For example, we may collect information about:
- how you interact with our service, such as which fonts, colors, animations, and/or effects you most use or least use;
- your usage of output types (i.e., Tap to Send or Long Press to StickText), and the number of messages you send with each;
- Dark-mode versus Light-mode settings, and its usage;
b. Content Information.
Again, we DO NOT collect content you create on our service, such as specific words used in your messages or custom stickers, nor do we have the ability to access or collect content from any of your phone’s applications, including iMessage.
c. Device Information.
We collect information from and about the device(s) you use. For example, we may collect:
- information about your hardware and software, such as the hardware model, operating system version, device memory, advertising identifiers, unique application identifiers, apps installed, unique device identifiers, browser type, language, battery level, and time zone;
- information from device sensors, such as accelerometers, gyroscopes, compasses; and
- information about your wireless and mobile network connections, such as mobile phone number, service provider, and signal strength.
d. Information Collected by Cookies and Other Technologies.
e. Log Information.
Additionally, we may maintain a log-file, which collects details about how you and other StickTexters use our service. That information may include:
- Device information, such as your web browser type and language.
- Access times.
- Pages viewed.
- Identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser.
- Pages you visited before or after navigating to our website.
- The types of features or content being used and/or how often it’s being used.
- Number of Daily and Monthly Active Users.
- The types of fonts, colors, animations, and/or effects most used or least used on a daily and monthly basis.
- The usage of output type (i.e., Tap to Send or Long Press to StickText), and the number of messages sent with each.
One last (obvious) note: When you contact customer support or communicate with us in any other way, we’ll collect whatever information you share with us.
2. How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
Simply put, the information we collect is primarily used to provide you with an amazing user experience. But, we also rely on that information to continuously improve StickText. Here are some examples of how we might use the information:
- develop, operate, improve, deliver, maintain, and protect our products, content and service.
- to respond to one of your support inquiries or to share information about our products, content, service, and promotional offers from StickText or our affiliates.
- monitor and analyze user trends and usage
- enhance the safety and security of our products and service.
- use information we’ve collected from cookies and other technology to enhance our service and your experience with them.
- enforce our Terms of Service and other usage policies.
3. How Do We Share the Information We Collect?
We may share information with other StickTexters, affiliates, and third-parties, including but not limited to business partners who provide service and functionality, service providers who perform service on behalf of StickText, advertisers, and the general public in the following ways:
- any information about you if we reasonably believe that disclosing the information is needed to:
- comply with any valid legal process, governmental request, or applicable law, rule, or regulation.
- investigate, remedy, or enforce potential Terms of Service violations.
- protect the rights, property, and safety of us, our users, or others.
- detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns.
4. How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
5. What Control Do You Have Over Your Information?
We want you to be in control of your information. Much of the information we collect, however, will NOT be user-specific or identify a particular user. Accordingly, you will not have the ability to control how we collect and store “log information” as described in Section I, subsection (e). Deleting the StickText application from your device(s) will prevent us from further collecting any information regarding how you use our service.
6. Minors Under 13?
StickText DOES NOT collect personal information from any of its users, including minors under 13 years of age.